Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 2 and pay only $8.48 each
- Buy 3 - 3 and pay only $7.32 each
- Buy 4 or above and get $6.74 off
- Be safe, not sorry. Do not carry without this product! The Quick Release Micro Holster Trigger Stop provides additional protection from accidental discharge. Most Semi-Auto Guns and all Revolvers DO NOT have built in safeties. Even when they do, most can easily be turned off by accident.
- This product is EASY to install and even easier to quickly remove with the flick of your finger when fast reaction time is necessary. This trigger stop is an absolute must when carrying chambered.
- This device can buy extra time to retrieve your gun should it get into the hands of a child, inexperienced person. You owe it to yourself and others around you to take every precaution to help ensure that the gun will not discharge accidentally by you, a child or anyone else.
- In the unlikely circumstance that a hostile person takes possession of your firearm, the Quick Release Micro Holster Trigger Stop can give you the option to get the gun back or flee to safety.
- The Patented Quick Release Micro Holster Trigger Stop can be removed in less than a Second and is tension adjustable to your comfort level. We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
There are 467,000 YouTube videos of people accidentally shooting themselves or others. Many of them would probably wish they used the Micro Holster Trigger Stop. Most semi-auto guns and all revolvers do not have built-in Switch On/Off Safeties. You owe it to yourself and others around you to take every precaution to help ensure that the gun will not discharge accidentally by you, a child or anyone else. Even if you have a built-in safety, wouldn't it be smart to have a second line of defense for accidental discharge especially when carrying chambered. This patented product is an uncomplicated design that can help make conceal carry a little safer. The Adjustable Tension Trigger Stop is designed to be wedged between the back of the trigger and the back of the trigger guard. It is made of a rubber material that has enough flexibility to be pushed out of position with one finger, therefore, enabling the firearm. If your habit is to carry a gun either un-chambered or chambered for minimum response time, the Trigger Stop can be pushed out in less time that it takes to remove the gun from a pocket, holster or purse and creates one more possible barrier to accidental discharge. The Trigger Stop does not function as an absolute safety. It is only as effective as the user is responsible. This is not in any way considered child safe or humanly infallible. The Buyer must evaluate his or her habits and the way he or she intends carry and access the gun. I use it and find it to be very effective in allowing me to feel more comfortable with a chambered gun. How about you? If you are in any way not satisfied, return it for a full refund and we will pay the return postage. If you are not satisfied for any reason we will pay the return postage Try it. We know you will be glad you did.