- All GLOCK magazines have one thing in common. The magazine base plates and accessories are hard to remove and can damage the tabs on the magazine during installation. The Mag Cam Wizard is the easy way to remove and install magazine base plates and accessories.
- There are 4 different sized magazines for the GLOCK. 1) 40 Caliber, 9mm, and the 357 Magnum. 2) 45 ACP and 10mm 3) GLOCK 43 9mm 4) GLOCK 42 .380. We have created a Mag Cam Wizard for each of them.
- The Mag Cam Wizard comes with easy-to-follow instructions. If that doesn’t work for you, we have a simple video included in this listing to guide you through the process.
- Once you learn this way of handling changing magazine accessories you will find it hard to live without it.
- If you are having a hard time with the Mag Cam Wizard, you are welcome to call our Customer Support team.
The Mag Cam Wizard Gunsmithing Tool is created for all of those who can't stand removing base plates and changing grip extensions on GLOCK magazines. There are many ways to remove an accessory from a GLOCK with none of them being easy and safe for you or the magazine. I've used C-Clamps, Vice Grips, Vices, and Channel Locks. This process is super easy and is safe for you and your magazine. The Mag Cam Wizard comes with written instructions, and you can also see the video included in this listing. It may take a few attempts but once you get It you won't be able to live washout it, It has now become my go-to tool for changing out base plates and magazines.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best Glock Magazine Tool Available
This product is absolutely amazing. I own a Glock 26 and wanted to be able to add the grip extensions to the magazine to give me a full sized grip. Before purchasing I researched all of the other options and the negative reviews associated with them. (Damage to the sides of the magazine, damage to the magazine floor plate) This tool prevents either of those from happening. First be sure to fully depress the circular tab in the floor plate into the magazine. This enables the tool to compress the two side tabs on the magazine, which frees up the removal of the floor plate. Second slide the MagCam Wizard onto the magazine and depress the 2 handles. Third the floor plate will slide off by just using your fingers. This magazine tool far surpasses the others. I actually purchased it from the manufacturers website before I realized it was available on Amazon. I also purchased the Garrison Grip Extenders. They look better than the Pearce extenders. So whether you are adding magazine extenders or just want the ability to disassemble your magazine effortlessly this is the best tool available.