- Take control. Be accurate, not sorry.
- Designed to accommodate all three fingers of a medium to large hand.
- Helps eliminate painful kickback when shooting.
- The entire line of Garrison Grip Extensions are some of the most popular available on the web. The fit and finish is tediously monitored and maintained during production. The dark charcoal sandy finish is attractive and complements the same color model.
- If you are not satisfied with this product for any reason, contact us and we will resolve the issue to your satisfaction. 1 Count means 1 grip extension, 2 Count means 2 grip extension and so-on.
Our grip extensions are made to fit a large hand. They are painstakingly designed and manufactured from quality polymer blends to deliver comfort and control along with the opportunity and responsibility to be more accurate. If you are not 100% satisfied with the Garrison Grip for as long as you own the gun, send the grip back for a full refund including return shipping. It is a great idea to make a smaller gun so it is easy to carry and conceal, however it appears that with most small guns the grip is so small that after firing 20 rounds at practice, the cradle of a hand between the thumb and forefinger can start to bleed from the kickback due to lack of control. If that is not enough, it is almost impossible to have any accuracy with so little an area of grip control. What about when we would really need to use it? Could we miss our target and hit the unintended? These are the things that prompted me to start to design and manufacture what I believe are the best Concealed Carry Grip Extensions on the market. Garrison Grips will not automatically make you more accurate, just like sleeping in your garage will not make you a Mercedes Benz. We all need proper training and frequent practice. Be safe, not sorry. Get Garrison Grip.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
They definitely add that extra length to my grip that i needed to get my whole hand on the firearm and be able to control it.
Great fit and feel. Really improved handling.