- The Adjustable Micro Trigger Stop Holster is placed behind the trigger of your gun to help prevent accidental discharge. The Micro Trigger stop can be used with or without a trigger mounted laser and can be used for a variety of guns, However each firearm has its own sized trigger stop. Fact: 70% of all semi-auto guns do not have a safety and revolvers do not have anything close to a quick release safety.
- NOTE: Each Firearm has its own size trigger stop. If you don’t see your firearm, make and model listed, contact the seller for help. He can investigate what Micro Trigger stop will fit your gun.
- In the unlikely circumstance that a hostile person takes possession of your firearm, for the sake of self-defense the Micro Trigger Stop Holster can give you the option of several seconds to get the gun back or run from danger.
- This Patented Micro Trigger Stop Holster can buy extra time to retrieve your gun should it get into the hands of a child or inexperienced or reckless adult. You owe it to yourself and others around you to take every precaution to help ensure that the gun will not discharge accidentally.
- *THIS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED FOR THE MAKE AND MODEL OF YOUR GUN. Do not buy it if this listing does not show your guns specific make and model.* We do not manufacture for all guns. For example, guns with striker triggers like the GLOCK won’t work with this product. If you have a gun that does not have a striker trigger and you want us to investigate a possible fit for your gun, please contact us. TO FIND THE RIGHT SIZE, TYPE GUN MAKE AND MODEL INTO SEARCH BAR AND THEN “Micro Trigger Stop”
Gun accidents are more common than anyone would like to think. There are 467,000 YouTube videos of people accidentally shooting themselves with pistols or guns that graphically demonstrates this fact. A good-sized number of these victims would probably wish they used the Micro Trigger Stop if they knew about it. Most semi-autos and all revolvers do not have built-in Switch On/Off Safeties. You owe it to yourself and others around you to take every precaution for self-defense to help ensure that the gun will not discharge accidentally by you, a child or anyone else.
Even if you have a built-in safety, wouldn't it be smart to have a second line of defense for accidental discharge especially when carrying chambered? This patented product is an uncomplicated design that can help make conceal carry a little safer. The tension adjusting Micro Trigger Stop is designed to be wedged between the back of the trigger and the back of the trigger guard. It is made of a moderately flexible rubber material that has enough flexibility to be pushed out of position with one finger and you are fully functional.
It does not function as an absolute safety. It is only as effective as the user is responsible. This is not in any way considered child safe or humanly infallible. The Buyer must evaluate his or her habits and the way he or she intends to carry and access the gun. I use it and find it to be highly effective in allowing me to feel more comfortable with a chambered gun.